Must Try: Kusina Victoria's Baked Lasagna

What’s better than having a delightful meal after a stressful day in school?


Last Monday (03 July 2017), I finally got the chance to taste one of GenSan’s best tasting lasagna. (Again, this is not a paid ad. Haha!) I’ve been wanting to try and check out this place for a long time, and finally, I got the chance to do so.


After a quick tricycle ride from MSU-CETD, we arrived at Kusina Victoria. Located at Caquejo Street, Dadiangas East, Kusina Victoria is an old house revamped to a restaurant with homey ambiance and vintage vibe.

Kusina Victoria, old house turned restaurant with vintage vibe

It didn’t take me long to decide on what food to order. Ever since I’ve heard about this place, I’ve wanted to try their best-selling baked lasagna. Also, I’ve heard a lot of good feedback about their food! So there, I ordered the usual. LOL.

As much as I wanted my companions to try other best-selling dishes to taste and maybe review, I wasn’t able to convince them to do so. We ended up ordering the same meal. Haha. Aside from the delightful pasta dish, we also had garlic mushroom bruschetta and barbecue fries.


Baked Lasagna, 89php

Barbecue Fries, 70php

Garlic Mushroom Bruschetta, 75php

All in all, the experience was good. I must say that so far, Kusina Victoria’s baked lasagna is one of the best, if not the best, that I’ve tasted among GenSan’s local food places. The food was indeed worth every penny. Great food at an affordable and reasonable price. I’d definitely be going back here to try the other meals in their menu.


Kusina Victoria is open from 10am to 10pm. They also have take out trays for events. For more information, you may check their Facebook page or contact them at 09226398593/552-9936.

MORE PHOTOS HERE:

Comments

Popular Posts