#FoodtripFriday: Coy’s Café + NurseChef’s

Hi guys! Welcome back to my blog (Youtube video lang ang peg? HAHAHAHA)! So, it’s been a week since I tried vegan food, and yesterday I went on another eating adventure. I noticed that this one’s my second Friday “foodtrip”. Thus, the creation and launching of my blog’s new hashtag *drum rolls* #FoodtripFriday *teneeeen*. I’m not quite sure if I could live up to this hashtag because it would mean that I’d have to post food blogs on weekends, but I’ll try. Yeah, I’ll try my best. Haha!

So yesterday, we got to check out two (2) food places in GenSan. These two aren’t actually new, they’ve been open to the public for quite a long time now. But since this is our first time to visit and try their food, let the photos speak for the experience. Char. Haha.


We first went to Coy’s Café and Bar. Located at South Osmeña Street, they offer a variety of affordable snacks and meals, from pasta to burger to sizzlers, rice meals, pica-pica, etc.

Coy's Cafe and Bar, South Osmena Street, General Santos City

Spaghetti Filipiniana, 69php

Baked Spaghetti, 89php

Chef Coy's Special Cheese Burger served with fries and dip, 99php

A glimpse of their interior ft. my sister. Haha

Menu

We then headed to another café nearby. Now located at South Osmeña Street, just a few meters from Coy’s Café, NurseChef’s is another must try food place especially if you are craving for dessert or something sweet. They serve cakes, pastries, blended drinks, and their bestseller mudslide. Aside from dessert, they also offer pasta, rice meals, short orders, etc., which I honestly didn’t pay much attention to because, TBH, I was only after the desserts. Haha!

NurseChef's, South Osmena Street (in front of Columbus Plaza Hotel), General Santos City

Carbonara

Sour cream fries, 65php

Browney Bailey Mudslide served with a slice of cake, 175php

Free slice of cake (paired with the mudslide)

The "view" upon entering. Lol

More seats outside

So this ends yesterday's food adventure. For more info, you may visit their respective Facebook pages.

Comments

Popular Posts