Piggin' out at Centro Food Yard

Craving for pizza, pasta, chicken, burger, or fries? This food park in GenSan might have something to satisfy your appetite.

Photo credits to Centro Food Yard Facebook page.

Hey, hey, hey. It’s been a while since I last published a post. I haven’t been going to places lately, so I decided to visit Centro Food Yard yesterday afternoon to pig out with two others, and try some of the food that they have to offer.

I’m sure a lot of you have already checked this place out since the food park opened to the public almost 2 months ago, and you’d probably say that I’m already a little too late for this experience. But hey, better late than never, ‘diba? LOL.

Located at South Osmeña Street in General Santos City, Centro Food Yard is the first food park concept in General Santos City. It is home to more or less 10 (I wasn’t actually able to count ‘em. LOL) stalls that offer a variety of satisfying and delectable meals and snacks for a reasonable price. They have pizza, pasta, fries, nachos, burgers, sandwiches, shawarma, drinks, dessert, and more.

So, there. We ordered beefy lasagna (served with garlic bread, 79php), lasagna chicken plate (beefy lasagna paired with garlic chicken, 120php), pasta + potatoes plate (spaghetti, fries, and potato strips in one plate, uhm I forgot the price LOL sorry), flavoured Belgian fries (you may choose from sour cream, cheese, and barbecue flavors, basket good for 3-4 people I guess, 69php), pica basket (spicy chicken strips, nachos, and fries good for around 3-5 people, 120php), and a pitcher of blue lemonade (50php) from the Chicken and Friends stall. I also had cookies n cream frappe (60php) from another stall, the one in front of Chicken and Friends (again, I forgot the name. I’m sorry. Hehe).

The only food-photo I have. Too bad I wasn't able to take photos of the other food. Maybe next time. LOL.
So in this photo, we have the beefy lasagna, pica basket, and cookies n cream frappe.

Now, if you’re looking for a place to hang out and dine with your friends or family without actually having to go home with an empty pocket, and still with a happy tummy, I’d recommend you try this place. You’ve got a lot to choose from, all in one place. And, aside from their enticing food, Centro Food Yard is also “Instagram-worthy”. Hehe

Keeping some photos here for remembrance...

Wacky, and I look horrible here. Who cares, anyway? Haha. Meanwhile, Gem is in his serious self. Lol

Is this some sort of a stolen shot or what? o.O

Centro Food Yard is open from 4:30pm-11:30pm on Sundays, and weekdays except Monday. On Fridays and Saturdays, they are open from 4:30pm-12mn. They are closed on Mondays. For more information, you may visit their Facebook page.

Photo credits to Centro Food Yard Facebook Page

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts